Brainstorming Before Choosing a Domain Name
Coming up with a catchy domain name doesn’t have to be a challenging task. As a matter of fact, you can turn this task into a fun family event. Get together with your family and friends and spend quality time with them while brainstorming a few ideas for your domain name. Everyone will enjoy the family time while trying to think of great domains. Brainstorming has extraordinary effects, so it is highly possible to come up with a catchy name.
When brainstorming the ideas, make sure to keep these few things in mind:
- The Company Name – What is your company name and do you want the name to be included in the domain?
- The Products & Services – What types of products and services your Company is offering?
- Your Target Audience – Who is going to be your target audience?
- Advertising, Branding, and Marketing – Are you planning to use heavy advertising and company branding for the domain or just a small-business marketing?
These factors can help you come up with an excellent domain name. Before buying or registering a domain name, make sure to ask yourself these questions and consider the answers as they will help you determine whether or not a specific domain is catchy enough to represent you and your Company.
Buying a Domain Name: Tips to Keep in Mind
When buying a domain name, keep these tips in mind:
- Keep it short and simple
- Avoid numbers and symbols
- If you are planning on developing an online business – choose .com domain extension.
Keep these few factors and tips in mind and you will manage to come up with a catchy domain name. Once you have an excellent domain in mind, find a reliable domain registrar to check the availability of the domain name. If the name is available, you are ready to establish your web presence.
Suggested articles: Expired Domain Strategies for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)